Direkt zum Hauptbereich

This is the answer or is this the answer ?


Me..
I'm a girl who is so difficult to save problem or unfinished things in a few days. I'm so surprised to listen some unpredictable sentences as responses of my mom about my questions. She shared many. She talked the truth. She taught me once more, how to be a good girl when you have a lovely boy. ehem! it seems so usual actually, but see,, everything she has repeated this afternoon can make me feel having uhmp.. a big jump and fall apart in a minute. everything! Yeap, I know there's no point yet. It's hard definitely to describe it in words. I just, I just say it by tears.
Some minutes later, after having call with her, I opened my documents on computer and I saw some Photos. Some photos, then crying...
Na ja,,, I know.. I know..  there's no point here, yet.
We don't know what and how every single days walk in our life for tomorrow, the next 2 years.. even in a decade later. I approve it, yeap! exactly. But, it makes me think that, "what for then the things that we have planned?" its seem useless by the way. Include everything those have been imagined by me, you, us. It seems like just n imagine. only imagine. no useful inside. no guarantee in it. It's hard for me to difference which one "having hope" or "useless imagine". when we imagined, we have a hope. But when we hope, should be there an imagine or not?. I'm just crying.. cry isn't answer.

the respect that have been built, the hope or imagine ouh whatever, those have been created... they are.. they are just.. just?? ya just flower in autumn. fade away like times...
Why on earth I have to be sacrifice on difficult things,those people around me have predicted and said.. for my future..
Oh mine.
But I'm just being in pain.
I feel freak in all over my brain.


Thing, that I should listen from the past, is.. some people around him disagree if this is be continued.
some central people.
These things are too late. too late.. Improving has been so strong and not usual!

I know that I still have much time to decide. But I really need a miracle Oh God. Everything that I shall take, has their own risks. Will I be ready enough?. nope, that's not the question. will I be strong enough?
I'm so mad to choose. I am so stuck to consider. To choose is like take for giving or give for taking. it just be so annoying.
Basta. There's no answer yet, just collect more questions. Schade.

I can defense, isn't cause of money.. but faith. ya.. belief and faith. I'm too blessed to be stressed.. Oh God..

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

25=2920 Hari.

Satu sudut di stasiun utama kota Hamburg, menjadi tempatku sementara ini untuk mengais rejeki demi melanjutkan sekolah.  Satu sudut cafe yang menjual berbagai jenis kopi dan juga makanan untuk sarapan, makan siang, dan juga roti untuk makan malam.  Sudut yang ramah untuk jadi tempat menyapa segala jenis wajah dan menikmati keletihan.  Minggu-minggu terakhir diusiaku yang kedua puluh empat dilalui di sudut ini.  Suatu malam yang ramai dan dingin, aku menyapa seorang kakek yang menghampiri cafe kami. Wajahnya terlihat lelah. Samar-samar aku mengingat raut mukanya dan suaranya yang begitu pelan. Kedua kakinya disanggah dengan tongkat khusus manula untuk membantunya berjalan.  M: „Hallo, bitte schön der Herr, was möchten Sie gerne?“ (Hallo silahkan Pak, ingin memesan apa?) H: „Ich hätte gern ein schwarzes Brot, das da.“ (Saya mau roti schwarz* yang itu tolong) „Meinen Sie das?“ (Yang ini maksud Anda?) „Ja genau“ (Iya betul) „Zum hier essen od...

ARE WE THE WORLD?

We..are..the..world .. Yesterday afternoon (31.07.) while I was still working, I saw a crowd of police and medical officers form a circle formation. They were examining a man who lay pale unconscious. As I could see more clearly, I recognized the man's face perfectly. He often begs and sells newspapers around the station. I do not know what happened so he must be rushed by the officers. Is it maybe because he has not eaten .. or die of thirst .. I do not know.  In the evening as usual all the leftovers should be thrown away. In the midst of the crust cleared up all the equipment, my co-worker said suddenly 'it's a pity this food every day should be thrown away. Many people are starving. God is not fair'. I was shocked, and the timing was very unsuitable to respond to his statement because he was in a hurry. Yes, the world has been destroyed since the sin of man to His God. The rich get richer, the poor become poorer, oppression, deprivation of human rights...

Is there any light in the darkest valley?

It was Sunday and quite cloudy. It was still 4:30 p.m. but already getting dark.   I decided to go for a walk to get some fresh air, hoping that my cold and headache would get better. At first, I wasn't so sure to do that, because it started to windy too. 80% could be rained on in a few minutes, and still, I kept going outside. After that scar on August 2021, I avoid listening to music while I walk. Instead, I prefer listening to podcasts. This helped me at least to stop focusing on the pain. The sermons keep "cleansing" and "preparing" me for everything ahead, including His plan in this uncertain world. And I am very thankful for that.  The podcast I listened was the very first Arche Jugend podcast this year. It was about the grace of God in connection with His justice (Psalm 103). One of the messages was: *"Imagine standing alone before a hungry lion with no weapons or anything to save you from it. You will become directly afraid of being attacked and eat...