Direkt zum Hauptbereich

This is the answer or is this the answer ?


Me..
I'm a girl who is so difficult to save problem or unfinished things in a few days. I'm so surprised to listen some unpredictable sentences as responses of my mom about my questions. She shared many. She talked the truth. She taught me once more, how to be a good girl when you have a lovely boy. ehem! it seems so usual actually, but see,, everything she has repeated this afternoon can make me feel having uhmp.. a big jump and fall apart in a minute. everything! Yeap, I know there's no point yet. It's hard definitely to describe it in words. I just, I just say it by tears.
Some minutes later, after having call with her, I opened my documents on computer and I saw some Photos. Some photos, then crying...
Na ja,,, I know.. I know..  there's no point here, yet.
We don't know what and how every single days walk in our life for tomorrow, the next 2 years.. even in a decade later. I approve it, yeap! exactly. But, it makes me think that, "what for then the things that we have planned?" its seem useless by the way. Include everything those have been imagined by me, you, us. It seems like just n imagine. only imagine. no useful inside. no guarantee in it. It's hard for me to difference which one "having hope" or "useless imagine". when we imagined, we have a hope. But when we hope, should be there an imagine or not?. I'm just crying.. cry isn't answer.

the respect that have been built, the hope or imagine ouh whatever, those have been created... they are.. they are just.. just?? ya just flower in autumn. fade away like times...
Why on earth I have to be sacrifice on difficult things,those people around me have predicted and said.. for my future..
Oh mine.
But I'm just being in pain.
I feel freak in all over my brain.


Thing, that I should listen from the past, is.. some people around him disagree if this is be continued.
some central people.
These things are too late. too late.. Improving has been so strong and not usual!

I know that I still have much time to decide. But I really need a miracle Oh God. Everything that I shall take, has their own risks. Will I be ready enough?. nope, that's not the question. will I be strong enough?
I'm so mad to choose. I am so stuck to consider. To choose is like take for giving or give for taking. it just be so annoying.
Basta. There's no answer yet, just collect more questions. Schade.

I can defense, isn't cause of money.. but faith. ya.. belief and faith. I'm too blessed to be stressed.. Oh God..

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Is there any light in the darkest valley?

It was Sunday and quite cloudy. It was still 4:30 p.m. but already getting dark.   I decided to go for a walk to get some fresh air, hoping that my cold and headache would get better. At first, I wasn't so sure to do that, because it started to windy too. 80% could be rained on in a few minutes, and still, I kept going outside. After that scar on August 2021, I avoid listening to music while I walk. Instead, I prefer listening to podcasts. This helped me at least to stop focusing on the pain. The sermons keep "cleansing" and "preparing" me for everything ahead, including His plan in this uncertain world. And I am very thankful for that.  The podcast I listened was the very first Arche Jugend podcast this year. It was about the grace of God in connection with His justice (Psalm 103). One of the messages was: *"Imagine standing alone before a hungry lion with no weapons or anything to save you from it. You will become directly afraid of being attacked and eat

… do it all for the glory of…me?

  What is the first thing we think and do when we wake up in the morning? What do we desire the most? What worries us the most? What is our greatest fear? What makes us very sad? What makes us very happy? All the questions above can help us find out who or what we worship every day. For we humans are worshipping beings. There is always something we desire the most. Either ourselves, our money, our career, our study, or even our relationship with another human. All these temporal things fill our lives every day. Well is it wrong to do this stuff? No. We may and must do that, even anything! But...  “I have the right to do anything,” you say—but not everything is beneficial.  “I have the right to do anything”—but not everything is constructive”                                                                                                                  1 Corinthians 10, 23 But not everything is beneficial… But not everything is constructive… We need to examine our heart. What

“Pergeseran perspektif dan budaya pada perkawinan adat Batak zaman sekarang khususnya di kota-kota besar”

     BAB I Pendahuluan I.1        Latar Belakang Perkawinan adalah sumbu tempat berputar seluruh hidup kemasyarakatan (Geurtjens dalam ‘Uit een vreemde wereld). Kebanyakan orang senantiasa menaruh perhatian yang besar terhadap hal-hal perkawinan sehingga perkawinan dalam beberapa suku terutama di Indonesia membuat perhelatan perkawinan yang beriringan dengan pelaksanaan adat dari suku itu sendiri. Perkawinan adat Batak Toba contohnya. Perkawinan adat Batak Toba telah mendapat stereotip atau perspektif sendiri dari kalangan masyarakat suku Batak itu sendiri maupun masyarakat suku lain, bahwa perkawinan adat Batak terkenal dengan pesta adatnya yang cukup lama dan rumit Beranjak dari tradisi upacara Batak tersebut, saya mengangkat penelitian pergeseran kebudayaan pada perkawinan adat batak Toba saat ini. Beberapa hari yang lalu tepatnya tanggal 14 Desember 2013 saya menghadiri sebuah perhelatan perkawinan adat Batak Toba di daerah Jakarta Pusat, yakni di Gedung Mulya. Gedung