Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Jerman???

23.11.2015

Biasa aja sih angkanya
Ga ngaruh ke apa-apa
Ga mengandung makna leksikal apapun
apalagi grammatikal
Nope
Iya
Puji Tuhan
Ya?
Kenapa gitu?
Em Here
Wo bist du?
di
JERMAAAN
echt?
kok ga percaya gitu sih
sekarang tanggal 23 loh
kok bahas tanggal lagi...
gapapa
ngingetin aja
apa?

kalau sekarang
23.11.2015 di Kaufungen, Kassel, Hessen, Germany
ada seorang gadis 22 tahun yang masih menikmati usia 22 tahunnya.
H.a.n.y.a itukah?
Hm.
Teringat di suatu malam tanggal xx bulan xx tahun 2000an saat mama bilang
"Dulu pas hamil kau Nak, mama mimpi terbang dan meraih bintang sampai ke langit. Enak sekali mimpinya saat itu."

Ya..
Mimpi...

SELAMAT MALAM BLOGGERS.
AMPUN GUE UDAH GA NULIS HAMPIR SETAON.
MISS YA ALREADEEH.
Tuhan berkati

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

25=2920 Hari.

Satu sudut di stasiun utama kota Hamburg, menjadi tempatku sementara ini untuk mengais rejeki demi melanjutkan sekolah.  Satu sudut cafe yang menjual berbagai jenis kopi dan juga makanan untuk sarapan, makan siang, dan juga roti untuk makan malam.  Sudut yang ramah untuk jadi tempat menyapa segala jenis wajah dan menikmati keletihan.  Minggu-minggu terakhir diusiaku yang kedua puluh empat dilalui di sudut ini.  Suatu malam yang ramai dan dingin, aku menyapa seorang kakek yang menghampiri cafe kami. Wajahnya terlihat lelah. Samar-samar aku mengingat raut mukanya dan suaranya yang begitu pelan. Kedua kakinya disanggah dengan tongkat khusus manula untuk membantunya berjalan.  M: „Hallo, bitte schön der Herr, was möchten Sie gerne?“ (Hallo silahkan Pak, ingin memesan apa?) H: „Ich hätte gern ein schwarzes Brot, das da.“ (Saya mau roti schwarz* yang itu tolong) „Meinen Sie das?“ (Yang ini maksud Anda?) „Ja genau“ (Iya betul) „Zum hier essen od...

ARE WE THE WORLD?

We..are..the..world .. Yesterday afternoon (31.07.) while I was still working, I saw a crowd of police and medical officers form a circle formation. They were examining a man who lay pale unconscious. As I could see more clearly, I recognized the man's face perfectly. He often begs and sells newspapers around the station. I do not know what happened so he must be rushed by the officers. Is it maybe because he has not eaten .. or die of thirst .. I do not know.  In the evening as usual all the leftovers should be thrown away. In the midst of the crust cleared up all the equipment, my co-worker said suddenly 'it's a pity this food every day should be thrown away. Many people are starving. God is not fair'. I was shocked, and the timing was very unsuitable to respond to his statement because he was in a hurry. Yes, the world has been destroyed since the sin of man to His God. The rich get richer, the poor become poorer, oppression, deprivation of human rights...

Is there any light in the darkest valley?

It was Sunday and quite cloudy. It was still 4:30 p.m. but already getting dark.   I decided to go for a walk to get some fresh air, hoping that my cold and headache would get better. At first, I wasn't so sure to do that, because it started to windy too. 80% could be rained on in a few minutes, and still, I kept going outside. After that scar on August 2021, I avoid listening to music while I walk. Instead, I prefer listening to podcasts. This helped me at least to stop focusing on the pain. The sermons keep "cleansing" and "preparing" me for everything ahead, including His plan in this uncertain world. And I am very thankful for that.  The podcast I listened was the very first Arche Jugend podcast this year. It was about the grace of God in connection with His justice (Psalm 103). One of the messages was: *"Imagine standing alone before a hungry lion with no weapons or anything to save you from it. You will become directly afraid of being attacked and eat...