Direkt zum Hauptbereich

More than Much

Evening Readers!


           I feel so amazed after I watched one of gorgeous concert of Celine Dion in Boston. The title of the concert is Taking Chances World Tour. Wow, so cool…totally!

         Well, from all of her songs, just there’s one song that could make me writing this. The last song… My Heart Will Go on. I think there’re more than an half people in this world know this song well when it’s been the soundtrack of the best romantic movie ever!  In the concert the crew played some scenarios and actions in the movie, those pulled me back to the past. I remembered the moment when I walked in a street in my home town with my aunt. At that moment was the weather so good. Yes, it’s so good for a time to welcome the night. The sun set calmly and shined its orange pretty light. I told to my aunt, that I like so much the movie, which she has asked to me to watch. That was Titanic. And the most incredible moment was we shared the movie each other when the sun set, it’s just like the moment when Rose Dawson decided to meet Jack Dawson in the top deck of the ship, she was much surprised when she put her belief on Jack, she could fly on the ship, felt the free wind, felt the warm hug then they kissed each other. It’s so pretty marvelous. I would never forget that moment, cause at that time I just felt like I was being there, in that great ship, although it wasn’t and it’s been approximately 12 years ago.

         Actually there would be so much minds and feelings, which could describe, how passionately to reach and sacrifice for a true love is. I have my own love story with its unpredictable ending that would be created by me. But I still can't assume and judge that happy ending just exists in the Barbie Movies or in the wedding dash game, which both I love, so much. I still doubt. Maybe I don’t find it (true love) yet.  Do I? Or it’s just because of the sweet end in this movie. For me it’s sweet. Why not? The fact is their Love never end! The only one thing happens, is their love is as deep as the ground of heart of the ocean, and their souls are separated by nature.. by this nature..and just by this nature..



Little Love,

M.F.E.S 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

25=2920 Hari.

Satu sudut di stasiun utama kota Hamburg, menjadi tempatku sementara ini untuk mengais rejeki demi melanjutkan sekolah.  Satu sudut cafe yang menjual berbagai jenis kopi dan juga makanan untuk sarapan, makan siang, dan juga roti untuk makan malam.  Sudut yang ramah untuk jadi tempat menyapa segala jenis wajah dan menikmati keletihan.  Minggu-minggu terakhir diusiaku yang kedua puluh empat dilalui di sudut ini.  Suatu malam yang ramai dan dingin, aku menyapa seorang kakek yang menghampiri cafe kami. Wajahnya terlihat lelah. Samar-samar aku mengingat raut mukanya dan suaranya yang begitu pelan. Kedua kakinya disanggah dengan tongkat khusus manula untuk membantunya berjalan.  M: „Hallo, bitte schön der Herr, was möchten Sie gerne?“ (Hallo silahkan Pak, ingin memesan apa?) H: „Ich hätte gern ein schwarzes Brot, das da.“ (Saya mau roti schwarz* yang itu tolong) „Meinen Sie das?“ (Yang ini maksud Anda?) „Ja genau“ (Iya betul) „Zum hier essen od...

ARE WE THE WORLD?

We..are..the..world .. Yesterday afternoon (31.07.) while I was still working, I saw a crowd of police and medical officers form a circle formation. They were examining a man who lay pale unconscious. As I could see more clearly, I recognized the man's face perfectly. He often begs and sells newspapers around the station. I do not know what happened so he must be rushed by the officers. Is it maybe because he has not eaten .. or die of thirst .. I do not know.  In the evening as usual all the leftovers should be thrown away. In the midst of the crust cleared up all the equipment, my co-worker said suddenly 'it's a pity this food every day should be thrown away. Many people are starving. God is not fair'. I was shocked, and the timing was very unsuitable to respond to his statement because he was in a hurry. Yes, the world has been destroyed since the sin of man to His God. The rich get richer, the poor become poorer, oppression, deprivation of human rights...

Is there any light in the darkest valley?

It was Sunday and quite cloudy. It was still 4:30 p.m. but already getting dark.   I decided to go for a walk to get some fresh air, hoping that my cold and headache would get better. At first, I wasn't so sure to do that, because it started to windy too. 80% could be rained on in a few minutes, and still, I kept going outside. After that scar on August 2021, I avoid listening to music while I walk. Instead, I prefer listening to podcasts. This helped me at least to stop focusing on the pain. The sermons keep "cleansing" and "preparing" me for everything ahead, including His plan in this uncertain world. And I am very thankful for that.  The podcast I listened was the very first Arche Jugend podcast this year. It was about the grace of God in connection with His justice (Psalm 103). One of the messages was: *"Imagine standing alone before a hungry lion with no weapons or anything to save you from it. You will become directly afraid of being attacked and eat...